Do you remember our crowd-funding project “Maestro-in-the-Making”? Though the funds raised are not enough for holding the original large-scale competition, the book production and its distribution to schools world-wide, the money gathered will be still used to support the original idea – let children study music on works by contemporary composers.
We are compiling a digital mini-version of “Maestro-in-the-Making” book that will help young musicians find their musical path and are asking you to be part of it!
About the music booklet:
- Digital collection of 10-12 best music pieces for beginners
- Available for free download
- Includes free license for educational purposes
- Works selected by MusicaNeo team of music experts
In order to apply, please follow two simple steps by October 15:
Upload the piece to your personal site at MusicaNeo -> Email us once you have uploaded the piece you would like to see in the digital booklet, together with the additional materials - photo, bio, description of piece.
Requirements for your music:
1. We call for music pieces for one of the following instruments (or a piece for a group of instruments):
2. You have to be the sole copyright owner
3. Level of difficulty: easy (with elements of a game aimed at developing child’s creative abilities and imagination)
4. Files to be uploaded to your site at MusicaNeo:
- sheet music in PDF format
- audio preview file
Requirements for additional materials:
- Music piece description + composer’s short biography = up to 2500 symbols (in English)
- Composer’s portrait – minimum 1200x1600 pixels
Please note that on submitting a piece for the “Maestro-in-the-Making” project you confirm your agreement to offer MusicaNeo a free unlimited, non-exclusive license for publication of the piece for 24 months, in case it is selected for publication in the booklet.
Please feel free to contact us for additional details.