LOAD.CD GMBH IS NOT A LAW FIRM AND DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL SERVICES, NOR MAKES ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE LICENSE TEXT PROVIDED, AND DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ITS USE.
License, limited to one year, limited number of performances
The Work (as defined below) is protected by copyright and/or other applicable law. Any use of the Work other than as authorized under this license is prohibited.
- "Work" means a creation, whatever may be the mode or form of its expression including digital form, such as a musical composition with or without words; a work of drawing or literature, to the extent it is protected as a copyrightable work.
- "Creator" means the person who created the Work.
- "Licensor" means the person that offers the Work under the terms of this License.
- "You" means the licensee, i.e. the person rights are granted to under this License.
- "Derivation" means a work based on other pre-existing works, such as an adaptation, transliteration, transcription, arrangement or other alterations of the Work in any form recognizably derived from the original.
- "Privately Perform" means to perform the Work and make available to relatives and friends you personally know, excluding any clubs or associations.
- "Publicly Perform" to perform the Work and make available to the public, including to broadcast the Work by any means or process, both with or without any commercial interest.
- License Grant, Royalties
- The Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, non-exclusive license to Publicly or Privately Perform the Work. The number of Public Performances is limited to ____.
- The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised.
- You agree to pay the Licensor the yearly royalty fee in advance, using the Load.CD website.
- In case of music scores, the number of printouts is limited to two, but only for the use of one person. In case a printout gets lost or is destroyed You may produce a new printout.
- All rights not expressly granted by Licensor are reserved.
The license granted is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restriction:
- If You Publicly Perform the Work, You must keep intact all copyright notices for the Work and provide, reasonable to the medium or means You are utilizing: (i) the name of the Creator (or pseudonym, if applicable); (ii) the title of the Work if supplied; and (iii) in the case of a Derivation, a credit identifying the use of the Work in the Derivation (e.g. "Transcription by Creator of Derivation, based on original Work by Creator of Original").
- This License does not include the right to grant any sub-licenses.
- This License does not include the right to make Derivations of the Work.
- Representations, Warranties and Disclaimer
UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED TO BY THE PARTIES IN WRITING, LICENSOR OFFERS THE WORK AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WORK, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, ACCURACY, OR THE PRESENCE OF ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation on Liability
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF THE WORK, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by You of the terms of this License.
- In each case, this License is only valid from ______ until ______.
- Sections 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 will survive any termination of this License.
- If any provision of this License is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms of this License, and without further action by the parties to this agreement, such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable.
- No term or provision of this License shall be deemed waived and no breach consented to unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party to be charged with such waiver or consent.
- This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Work licensed here. Licensor shall not be bound by any additional provisions that may appear in any communication from You. This License may not be modified without the mutual written agreement of the Licensor and You.
Load.CD GmbH Notice
Load.CD GmbH is not a party to this License, and makes no warranty whatsoever in connection with the Work. Load.CD GmbH will not be liable to You or any party on any legal theory for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising in connection to this License. Notwithstanding the foregoing two sentences, if Load.CD GmbH has expressly identified itself as the Licensor hereunder, it shall have all rights and obligations of Licensor.