1. Collection of Information and Usage
On our website we collect two different kinds of user data:
- Active data (e. g. name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, credit card information, password) if the user enters these information voluntarily while registering, ordering online etc; as well as
- Passive data (e. g. type of browser, IP address, domain names of chosen websites).
The personal information you submit is only used in the way that is stated at the according place of the input. Without your explicit authorization we will not use any data that will make you personally identifiable neither for direct marketing nor for unsolicited contacting. All data by which you might be personally identifiable is used for business purposes only inside of MusicaNeo, whereby the transfer of data to our partner or affiliated companies is included. The personal data collected on this website are only disclosed to third parties in one of the following exceptions:
- We are entitled to submit your personal information to our partner service providers who support the administration of the website(s). These companies are only allowed to use the information for operating our website and are contractually obligated to secure your privacy and personal data.
- In addition we are entitled to disclose personal data if required by law or if we are in good faith to belief that such an action is necessary to comply with a legal process, to meet a legal claim or to protect any claim by MusicaNeo, its clients or the public.
- In case of a takeover of MusicaNeo, either in whole or in parts, by a different company or in case of the sale or alienation of MusicaNeo in whole or in parts of business, the purchaser gains access to all data stored by MusicaNeo, including personal data. The same applies to the disclosure of data following a restructuring (merger) or insolvency proceedings.
2. Access Restriction
The processing of personal data (e. g. username, password, credit card number) can be mandatory for the purpose of retrieval, change or deletion of your personal data and/or for online services provided by this website.
3. Store, Access, Delete or Correct Data
If you want to obtain information about your personal data stored with us, please send us a letter to the following address:
Load.CD GmbH, Rothausstrasse 1, CH-8280 Kreuzlingen, Switzerland
4. Data Security
The secure storage of your personal data is guaranteed. Only authorized employees of MusicaNeo and its affiliates as well as commissioned representatives or business partners, who are obliged to guarantee for the security of the data, have access to your personal data.
- You are logged in.
- For the storage of your login, if you want to be kept logged in.
- For the storage of your basket, if you are not logged in.
6. Unsolicited Internet Advertising (Spam)
We send no spam-mails. “Spam” is unsolicited e-mailing with advertising or marketing content without the recipient’s prior consent.
7. Storage of Data
All collected data on MusicaNeo are only stored as long as they are necessary for the collection and processing. They are deleted afterwards.
We know about the great importance of the protection of the privacy of children that are online and encourage parents and guardians to spend time together online with the children to participate in their electronic activities and to supervise these.
8.1. Notice for children under 16
If you are younger than 16 you should talk to your parents or guardian BEFORE submitting any personal data. Please ask your parents or guardian for guidance if you could not understand everything in this paragraph.
8.2. Notice for parents/guardians with children under 16
We advise parents respectively guardians to supervise the e-mail and online activities of their children regularly. Please make sure that your child does not submit any data online with which it can be identified, without your prior consent. You can check your child’s personal data at any time and change or delete them online. Alternatively you can contact our customer care using the contact form and request the deletion of all data concerning your child.
10. Applicable Law